Last years winners
- 1st Geh mir aus dem Weg by Lady Hanroer
- 2nd Weihnachtsdisko by red/Titan^Mercury
- 3rd loophudelei by keith303
- 1st L'anima campa by jco & palindrome
- 2nd Android Girl by Doctor Retroid
- 3rd Sky Phenomena by DC.Clark
- 1st Far from Home by Jason Cane
- 2nd Starlight Spanking by Captain Comet
- 3rd Aldebaran by ./crc-0vR1D3
- The composer has to be present at the party personally. Alternatively, the entry can be handed in as a remote entry before the party.
- Only one entry per composer and competition allowed.
- In case that we will have to apply preselection: disqualified entries will not be spread and will not be votable.
- Maximum allowed playing time is 4 minutes. Tunes that go beyond this limit will be faded out.
- The use of unlicensed material is not allowed.
- All contributions for the music, graphics and videocontent compos will be released under a Creative Commons Licence. Look here for more information!
- 32 beats at precisely 140 BPM (that is 13.71s or 604800 samples at 44.1kHz)
- Also fine: 16 beats at 70 BPM (same length)
- WAV or FLAC file format only
- original loops (not used in a track before)
- will be played for about 60 seconds
- must loop seamlessly in winamp or xmplay
- The entry has to be delivered as .OGG or .MP3 file with at least 160kbit/s average bitrate.
- You will have to provide a list of tools you used in creating your entry. This information will be shown on the bigscreen.
This year we decided to tighten the rules a bit to intensify the oldschool flavor of the tracked music compo. Therefore newschool tracker formats will not be allowed anymore. For a special visual experience during compo we will show the pattern view of XMPlay during replay of the entries.
- The filesize limit is 1.457.664 bytes UNcompressed
- .MOD/.S3M/.XM/.IT : replayed with XMPlay (native support)
- .MED/.NST/.STM : replayed with ModPlug Sound System Input Plugin for XMPlay
- .TFM/.TFMX/.TFX : replayed with Winamp2 TFMX player v1.25 Plugin for XMPlay
- Since this kind of competition is getting kind of popular, we will have it too, this year. Expect the track and all necessary files to be available about two weeks before the party.
- You can hand in entries in one of the allowed formats of either the Streamed or the Tracked Music competition.
- This is a cross-platform competition for all available machines (PC, C64, VIC20, Z80 Spectrum, Atari, NES, Amiga ECS...). Please bring special converters with you if your machine does not connect to a standard stereo mini headphone plug.
- The entry has to be delivered as executable program and you'll have to prove that it works on the real machine (e.g. bring it with you and show the organizers).
- Maximum filesize of the executable is 32768 bytes (129 blocks and 2 bytes on C64).
- We won't show any screen contents during the competition.
- Maximum allowed pre-calculation time: 30 seconds.
- We will provide a C64 for the replaying of SID entries. Please tell us which SID-version you need on the submission form otherwise the organizers get to pick one for you.
- If possible, provide a MP3/OGG encoded version of your tune.